Starr Aviation Student, Renter and Instructor Insurance Program
Insurance Coverage for Airplane Renters, Students and Flight Instructors also known as “Non-Owned Hull And Liability Coverage"
One Simple Application With Instant Quotes and Payment
APPLY NOW - BUY NOW - FLY NOW
Why do I need non-owned coverage?
If you are flying an aircraft you don't own, you have a need for this! Having a non-owned policy will protect your future in the event you have an aircraft accident or cause damage to a non-owned aircraft you are using.
The average cost of a claim is about $30,000 why not get your non-owned policy and get your peace of mind when flying non-owned aircraft.
Flight Instructors—we have a policy for you as well which will cover your liability while giving dual flight instruction.
- Personal/Non-Commercial coverage
- Coverage for Flight Instructors and Examiners including
coverage for negligent instruction
- Can be tailored to include Single Engine, Multi-Engine
and even Piston Powered Rotorcraft and coming soon
single engine seaplanes
- Light sport and experimental aircraft are included
- Completion of any level of wings in the last 12 month (basic, master or advanced)
- Master Flight Instructors
- Limits of liability up to $1,000,000/$200,000 passenger and $200,000 non-owned physical damage liability
- Medical payments available up to $10,000 each person
- Deductible liability insurance included (up to $5,000) when non-owned physical damage liability is purchased
- Baggage $1,000 each person
- Search and rescue coverage $25,000 each occurrence
- Runway foaming $25,000 each occurrence
- Damage to non-owned hangars and contents $25,000 each occurrence
Transport Risk Management, Inc.
12424 Big Timber Drive Conifer, CO 80433
Email Transport Risk
Copyright ©2014 Transport Risk Management, Inc.