RotorWay International, the world's oldest and largest kit helicopter manufacturer, is dedicated to producing an award-winning, high performance, light helicopter offering top quality, comprehensive engineering and the most advanced technology in the marketplace.
Transport Risk Management offers liability coverage for Rotorway aircraft both while under construction and when in flight. Hull coverage is also available.
- Coverage for your project while underway in your home workshop, garage or hangar.
- You can assemble your insurance coverage as you assemble your aircraft, based upon where you are in the construction process.
Homebuilt Coverage provides:
- Policy pays for your legal defense, up to policy limits as a result of a covered accident or loss.
- Medical expense coverage’s can be purchased in addition to liability coverage’s
- Policy does away with "blanket" FAR exclusions
- Policy is written in an "easy read" format.
Aircraft Hull Coverage:
- Total loss payments are based on the insured value, not a "Blue Book" or actual cash value.
Aircraft Liability Coverage:
Passenger voluntary settlement payment of $75.000 is included.
- Combined single limit coverage bodily injury and property damage coverage with ONLY passenger bodily injury limited, not passenger and third party bodily injury combined.
|12424 Big Timber Drive Suite 5|
Conifer, CO 80433
Transport Risk Aviation Insurance Services
CA License: OE59800
Copyright ©2010 Transport Risk Management, Inc.